Engineer in Warrenton, VA
Since 1994, DRH Engineers PLC has provided high-level expertise and oversight for engineering projects of all scopes and sizes. We’re versed in structural, civil and forensic engineering, as well as land surveying, building design, bridge design and more. We have over 45 years of experience and provide our clients with nothing short of superb customer service and promising results.
The team at DRH has developed a broad portfolio of project experience for both public and private clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, including everything from small residential subdivisions, to utility line replacements and upgrades, religious facilities, major highway improvements, alternative wastewater systems and more! With experience fulfilling contracts for federal, municipal and private sector clients, our abilities encompass the fullest scope of engineering in Warrenton, VA.
- Our approach to every engineering project is one that ensures timely, cost effective, quality engineering and land surveying, meeting the highest expectations of our clients.
- Our firm has more than 4 decades of professional experience, with the flexibility and attention to detail needed to undertake virtually any project.
- We’re veteran-owned, with a distinguished record of providing high-caliber engineering services to public and private entities throughout the region.
We’re licensed to provide engineering services for projects in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado, Missouri and West Virginia.
Owner David R. Hall, PE, LS, SECB, DFE, F.ASCE
David Hall has over 45 years of experience as an engineer, overseeing the successful completion of a variety of project types for both private- and public-sector clients.
Mr. Hall is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, earning a B.S. in Civil Engineering. He is a Board Certified Structural Engineer by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB); a Board Certified Diplomate Forensic Engineer by the Council of Engineering Specialty Boards (CESB) through the National Academy of Forensic Engineers and is a Life Member and Fellow in the American Society of Civil Engineers.
DRH Engineers PLC is proud to stand behind a long list of accreditations and memberships with local and national organizations. Our dedication to excellence within our industry is proven by our recognition against an ever-growing list of quality-based organizations and standards.
- Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- The Society of American Military Engineers
- Structural Engineers Association of Metropolitan Washington
- Virginia Structural Engineers Council
- Engineers and Surveyors Institute
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Water Environment Federation
- American Water Works Association
- U.S. Green Building Council
- International Code Council
- National Fire Protection Association
- Building Officials and Code Administration
- Steel Joist Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- American Concrete Institute
- Home Builders Association of Virginia
- Northern Virginia Building Industry Association
- Piedmont Virginia Building Association
- American Congress of Surveying and Mapping
- Virginia Association of Surveyors
- Maryland Society of Surveyors
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Fauquier County Chamber of Commerce
- Southern Fauquier Business Owners Association
Ready to get the expert oversight your engineering project demands? Contact DRH Engineers PLC today for civil, structural or forensic engineering services, as well as land surveying. We can be reached at 540-349-7840.
Proudly offering Engineering to the following areas:
- Manassas, VA
- Fairfax, VA
- Alexandria, VA
- Woodbridge, VA
- Leesburg, VA
- Herndon, VA
- Culpeper, VA
- Washington, DC